Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Tryst With Poetry --- Widout U

Widout u ... Mumbai falls asleep;

Widout u ... The roads are empty;

Widout u ... The Sun cant be bright;

Widout u ... The moonlight not white;

Widout u ... Cloud disappears slowly;

Widout u ... Trees forget the winds;

Widout u ... There ain't no stars;

Widout u ... Night is chagrined;

Widout u ... The rains I detest;

Widout u ... My joys disappear in thin air;

Widout u ... Hours are days;

Widout u ... Casablanca seems boring;

Widout u ... Its the lonely walk;

Widout u ... Thoughts prevent me from going to bed;

Widout u ... I don’t distinguish the horizon ahead;

Widout u ... There are no heavens;

Widout u ... Time forgets it reasons;

Widout u ... Am afraid of the last day;

Widout u ... Haze conceals the splendid ocean;

Widout u ... I don’t figure or picture anything pleasant;

Widout u ... I am wondering this ques @ dis moment;

When should i let the cat outta the bag...

I better don't post it here …Samaj Mein Aa Raha Hain ??

5 comments:

Praseem said...

kya baat hai!! u turned out to be quite a poet!! Nice poem

Anjaney Shrivastav said...

mast hai para....saale but meri shayari ka comparison nahi..:P..U kno what u r one of those people who will really miss mpstme n it's profs!!!

Unknown said...

@ praseem -- thx.
@ anjaney -- i really dont know. i am a very late reactor. i have reacted late to all the situations in my life. be they of elation or sorrow.
so we will find out that part....

Dorm Bedding said...

Nice post...kinda reminds me of an un-cheesy greeting card :)

Dorm Bedding said...

I like the 'Hours are days' line....sooo true when you're missing someone :(

Locations of Site Visitors