Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Tryst With Poetry( Part 2) --- That Look Is Killing Me

Ahh ! That Look Of yours Is Killing me
the one, when you play with your hair
and you don't seem to be aware
that someone is getting killed
Ahh! that look of yours, I am so thrilled

Ahh! That Look of yours Is Killing Me
The one, when you walk around
without a sigh or a sound, I tell you my joy knew no bounds
And then you sit relaxed
Ahh! that look of yours,my heart beats get axed.

Ahh! That Look of Yours Is Killing me
The One, When You Smile Secretly
And that's the moment for me, Its so precious
Do You ever realize ?
Ahh! That look of yours, Thats what every guy would idealize.

Ahh! That Look of Yours is Killing Me
The One, with the tied hair'
Ohh I swear !
What if tomorrow never comes, I wonder
Will holding back, be my biggest blunder ?

Ahh! That Look Of Your is Killing Me
Killing Me, Killing Me,Killing Me....

3 comments:

Zubeen said...

bata bhi de ye kaun hai...may be we can help :)

Unknown said...

i get high when, i see her go by , my oh my.

Dorm Bedding said...

Love this - sounds like song lyrics :)

Locations of Site Visitors