Thursday, June 4, 2009

HATES


1. Waking Up Early in The Morning

2. Waiting For The Rickshaw/Bus/Train

3. People dont Respond to My Calls/SMS

4. It rains and I have to go to College

5. People take Stupid Quizzes on FB( its their choice,,,)

6. Get Emails Fwd saying " U'll win this"

7. Theres problem with the Internet wen I Have to do sum Imp wrk

8. I have to walk from NM to MPSTME alone or Vice-versa

9. Sumone Gets too Personal

10. Doesnt turn up after promising

11.Lizards

12. I see Desperation in people at the time of Submissions.

13. Sum1 knws that i do this thing Evryday and still forgets abt it

14. There are mosquitoes In NM Quad.

15. Sum1 forgets the House Key and i have to open it ( aalsi)

16. Sum1 sleeps on ma bed.

17. Sum1 laughs at my slip of tongues( have learnt to accept it)

18. Rickshaw wala says " Chutte Nahi Hai" and I have to Unnecessarily go to G.R.Jani(canteen) , buy sumthing and pay him, while I am already late for the class.

19. The team i support loses....badly;

20. Sum1 asks for Supplementary While I am wondering was this thing in the Syllabus and then the Inner-Self says " Gandu Padh Naa Chaiye Tha Yaar "

21. I have to give 2nd tests and Beg for the 3rd and give Xams with the Mindframe( Intenals Mein Lag Gai Hai.

22. While driving Mummy's commentary is on " See there is a Truck comin...See there is a cow in the middle...careful,,,,,joje ....Dheemen Chalav"

23. When Someone returns me by Headphones, Charger... all jumbled up and i have to Fiddle with the wire to get them straight

24. Mumbai Rains( Creepy )

25. Bland Messs Food, In Particular G.R.Jani

26. Poor Internet speed

27. Waiting outside the ATM esp in IRLA

28. Losing my pens

29. Non-Availability of books in Library( Cant blame others ...coz i ask for them just the day b4 test)

30. Ironing my Clothes ( Wish they never get Crumpled...)

31. And Lastly I Hate doing Nothing About the things Above.


4 comments:

Praseem said...

I have some more

It rains on the day when i don't take the umbrella

What I don't study comes in the exam (happens with unfailing regularity)

Gossip on useless things like Katrina Kaif's dress or Salman Khan's biceps. ( Get a life ppl)

TV Soap operas with all that rona-dhona. ( As if we havn't got enuf problems of our own)

Mumbai's sweaty weather

Ghanshyam Bhatt said...

para theres so many things i do...for eg...sleep on your bed...and (sum1 knws that i do this thing evryday and still forgets abt it)...i do even this...i laugh at your slip of tongues...well...i guess friends are exception here...and show us some more of your hatred...so that we can be aware of "Parashar's Anger"....

Yogesh --- Born for BAPS said...

Para the list is too long..................... instead of it write wat u like....... kamti type karna padega...... haha nice 1

Dorm Bedding said...

Long list....I agree with so many of them :)

Locations of Site Visitors