Friday, April 6, 2012

Giant Leap of Faith


Giant Leap of Faith

I know this isn't going to be the easier route to take. In fact, I don't know whether it is a route or not. I understand that I am a traveller, but like every other travller, I don't want to go the wrong way. Guess, I have already travelled once that way. and come out.

So here I have the 8-lane Express highway for me( KPMG). Although, crowded I am sure  someday it will take me to my destination  or at least have a direct link( C'mon its the express way !!)

And this other road, is some road I always wanted to travel. Nah. It doesn't go parallel to the expressway
 ( So I can be sure that we'll end at the same destination)

This road is a test. You'd hardly see anyone travel by that road. Now I know that English poet Robert Frost who said that he took the road less travelled and that is what made all the difference. But hey Seinfeld said that "At times the road less travelled is less traveled because of a reason"

So. Lets Analyse. If I choose B, then I know I am taking a risk. But then Hey. Who doesn't take risks in life. Although, I can fall flat by going that way, but I'll have the feeling that OK. I tried something new. I mean imagine, if I would have taken up Engineering at Gujarat( safe bet). Would I be where I am today ?
If I had simply been Happy with Accenture ( Not fought for Grail) ?
Am I trying to console myself ?

You don't know. You might have done excellent in the other case as well. May be better. May be you'd be more satisfied.

For Now. I think I have the risk taking appetite in me. I have a family to support me. And Hey. I have age on my side. I have no responsibilities except to be responsible for myself. No debts. Except the monthly credit card bills ;-)  3 years down the line, who know I might not have the same freedom ? Who knows I might need to have a stable job ?
I mean even if things don't turn out the way they I expect them to be. It will be my decision. And I'd be happy that I gave it a shot.


I think I should not let this opportunity go. We have BAPA. Hes the one who guides us.  Would you have ever been able to get pass all this without his aashirwaad ? No Way. At each step he has shown you the way. And aagad paaan karse.

Handover you chariot to him. He will steer it. In fact he does.

P.S. If Only we had Google Maps for our lives !!

2 comments:

Ghanshyam Bhatt said...

Do what makes you go to sleep at the end of the day and makes you wake up in the morning. :)

Ghanshyam Bhatt said...

do what make you go to sleep at the end of the day and makes you wake up in the morning. :)

Locations of Site Visitors